Yes, it is a DM adventure update! Well, more of a newsletter, really.
As you are all approaching paragon tier, there are a few things that you need to address, pretty much exclusively in fact to do with Markus’ cult. So try to have this done in the next session or two.
1) What is the name of the cult?
2) Supply a paragraph or so describing any relevant religious practices (teachings, ceremonies etc.)
3) Outfit (not including armour)
4) Conduct (do cut the eyeballs out of your victims, don’t eat them when Markus is around. And stuff)
Most of these are assumed that they were decided previously and take effect retroactively. I need:
1) A map of the complex underneath Archill manor.
2) Assignments of all your lieutenants. This isn’t so much a decision as a revision, since it’s relatively obvious where to assign them. I’ll explain this below.
If you all look in the characters section, you’ll now see the entry for Harith, Korn and Skai. [I’m not forgetting anyone, am I?] You may assign these into any role you consider, however I’ll give you a set of examples. [As I recall, you already set Korn to recruitment]
Depending on the role you give your lieutenants, they’ll automatically ‘default’ to something when the problem arises. Be as specific as you’d like, but I’ll let you know that in general the more a lieutenant has to multi-task, the less effective they’ll generally be. In addition to this, all lieutenants can lead a party of a size determined by their hidden leadership statistic. This party isn’t generally large, but come with special benefits that are determined by the lieutenant; check their character page for more.
I may think of some more to add later, so keep an eye out to see if this is updated.